Personal data processing policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-ФЗ "On personal data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by Olga Skazkina Fashion House Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website http://ecoolska.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
2.2. Blocking of personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except for cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
2.3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://ecoolska.com;
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the belonging of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data;
2.6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
2.7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
2.8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://ecoolska.com;
2.9. User - any visitor to the website http://ecoolska.com;
2.10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
2.11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
2.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, to a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
2.13. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
3.1. Surname, name, patronymic;
3.2. E-mail address;
3.3. Phone numbers;
3.4 Year, month, date and place of birth;
3.5. Also, the site collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
3.6. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of processing personal data
4.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
4.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers."
4.3. Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
5.1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://ecoolska.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
6. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
6.1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
6.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
6.3. In the event of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
6.4. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the email address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org with the note “Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data”.
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
7.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must make sure that the foreign state to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
7.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
8.1. The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
8.2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
8.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://ecoolska.com/en/privacy/.
Benefits of Digital fashion from the side of the brand:
1. Saving resources. Digital fashion saves a lot of time and resources (paper, fabric). In the past a designer spent at least 6 months from idea to implementation. Now this time has been reduced to 1-2 months. All fitting can now be done on the 3D-Avatar in the computer. Today, the visualization of digital clothing is so realistic that a designer can do the same number of try-ons on a 3D avatar in one day, whereas before, it took about a month for such a number of fittings with models.
2. Solving the problem of residues. You no longer have to guess which models will be successful, you can just immediately collect pre-orders from wholesalers or potential consumers and sew as much of the fabric as necessary. And then the producers will no longer have leftovers that they have to sell for next to nothing or, as big brands do, burn them or throw them away in a landfill, polluting the environment.
3. Try a new profession. All young designers know how expensive it is to sew the first collection and make a show. This problem is solved thanks to digital fashion: can you try yourself in the role of a designer, arrange an online show and understand whether it is yours or not? You can also easily find an investor to tailor your collection by presenting it online.
4. Caring for the environment. It is very pleasant when you produce clothes that cost 0 meters of fabric, 0 kg of paper, 0 liters of water and you know that you have not harmed the planet.
5. Creativity and flight of imagination. Virtual space provides a tremendous opportunity for creativity. You can create realistic clothes that you can't even distinguish from real ones, or you can delve into full art, feel like a modern artist and get creative to the maximum.
Why digital fashion can be beneficial for you personally:
1. Price. Opportunity to buy a digital look inexpensively.
2. Creativity and novelty. Change creative images on your Instagram every day. For many bloggers, this is a must to wow their audience. Without harm to nature, without cluttering your own wardrobe. No overweight in your suitcases when traveling.
Finally, the problem of overconsumption and unrestrained shopping will be solved thanks to digital fashion.
3. Saving time. You can find your own style without leaving home and without spending a lot of time on it. A virtual fitting will help with this: you try on clothes like masks on Instagram. In 10 minutes you will try on 30 bows, whereas in real life, to try on 30 things, you will need 3 hours of time in a shopping center.
4. Saving resources. Before buying real clothes, you try on a digital look in a virtual fitting room and out of 100 items you like, you choose exactly 2-3 that suit you best. As a result, we save resources again. We don’t make extra clothes, we don’t litter the closet, and the courier doesn’t come back to us with delivery.
Of course, digital fashion will not replace physical fashion 100%, because in real time we need to wear fabric clothes. But we believe that in the future each person will have only 10 basic items in their wardrobe, and we will buy the rest of the creative looks in our digital wardrobe and replenish our collection of NFT purchases!)
With digital fashion, you risk nothing, complete freedom and you can do anything!